September is here, and with school starting again it may not feel like summer anymore. At LNE Consulting, we have found other ways to keep the summer fun alive despite the coming fall. So before the September responsibilities set in for good, try and get out to try a few of these fun activities.
- Bike Riding! To be fair, this can be done in any weather – especially here in Florida where we’ve got sunshine year round. With the summer heat subsiding, September is a great time to pick this hobby up again. If you are able, pack a picnic and bike somewhere remote with friends. Enjoy the beautiful weather with a beautiful ride!
- Jet skiing! Check out the local jet skiing options available on Hollywood Beach or some of the other beaches nearby. Get out on the water and make some memories.
- Go on a boating excursion. Check out some of the available rental places near us in Hollywood, FL or, if you’re feeling adventurous, take a trip out to the Florida Keys and check out some of the wildlife out there! It will still feel like summer from the bow of your boat.
- Try canoeing in West Lake Park, not far from LNE Consulting’s office in Hollywood, FL. There is a wonderful waterfront site for canoeing and picnics, make a day out of it and plan some time before things get busy this fall. Just don’t tip the canoe!
- Head on over to the Anne Kolb Nature Center, where there are beautiful hiking trails, an observation tower, an aquarium and even mangroves that you can paddle through in Kayaks! With so many options, this center is definitely worth a day trip.
So, even though it’s September, it doesn’t have to feel like fall yet. While we enjoy beautiful weather all year long in Hollywood, FL, it can still get busier once fall hits and responsibilities begin again. So find some time to keep the freedom and fun of summer alive, and from all of us at LNE Consulting, we hope you make some wonderful memories!