It’s no secret that the LNE Consulting team is full of fun-loving individuals. We’ve gotten pretty good at balancing work and play, so it may not come as a surprise that April Fool’s Day is one of our favorite holidays to celebrate over here in Hollywood, FL.
We’re always looking for new ways to prank each other every year! That’s why we rounded up a list of 6 tricks to play on your friends, family, and coworkers this April Fool’s Day.
1) Print out a sign that says “PUSH” or “PULL” and stick it on a door that requires the opposite action to open it. For example, put a “push” sign on a door that is supposed to be pulled and vice versa for a door that is supposed to be pushed. Don’t forget to stick around to see who falls for your prank!
2) Put an opaque cup or container upside down on a colleague’s desk, kitchen counter, or table. Stick a sign that says something like “Warning! Spider trapped underneath, do not move!” and watch the panic set in when someone encounters your trick!
3) Stretch a length of plastic wrap across a doorway at an average person’s shoulder height and be sure to firmly secure it to both sides of the doorway. Hide nearby and watch an unsuspecting acquaintance stumble into your trap.
4) Trace and cut the silhouette of a spider or other insect out of paper. Stick it to the underside of a lampshade. When the light is turned on, it will look like a big frightening bug is hiding under the shade!
5) Cover any room entirely in sticky notes. Bonus points if you cover the ceiling too! Another version of this prank is to cover the exterior of an unassuming victim’s car entirely with sticky notes so that they have to remove them all before they can drive anywhere! If you don’t have sticky notes on hand, aluminum foil works well too.
6) Fill an empty donut or pizza box with broccoli, cauliflower, or carrots. Leave the supposed treats in your home or office kitchen next to a sign that says “Please help yourself!” and watch for the look of disappointment on people’s faces as they open the box to discover a pile of plain vegetables!
What are your favorite April Fools pranks to play? Tell us in the comments!
Follow LNE Consulting on Facebook and check back on our blog for more holiday-themed content.